Greenway PrimeSUITE’s secure patient EHR/EMR web portal enhances physician-patient relationships and offers self-service options in place of an office visit or phone call. Convenient services include appointment scheduling, preregistration, refill requests, bill pay and access to your own personal health record (PHR) from virtually any location.
Patients have a choice in providers, and they are increasingly playing a more active role as consumers of healthcare. PrimePATIENT® puts easy yet powerful tools into their hands so they can more effectively communicate with their physician’s practice and contribute to their own personal health record to support coordinated care across their providers.
PrimePATIENT delivers a number of convenient and secure online communication capabilities that increase patient engagement and satisfaction while enhancing the practice’s productivity.
Build a personal health record
through HealthVault/PrimePATIENT integration
- A free, online and mobile service to provide anywhere, anytime access to a patient’s comprehensive health information, across providers
- Through the integration of PrimePATIENT, the PrimeSUITE® EHR itself and Microsoft HealthVault, patients will be able to input their health histories and the latest changes to their condition. They control and choose who to securely share information with…from their family members to trusted caregivers.
- Empowers patients and members of their circle of support to take a more active role and responsibility in managing their health and well-being
- More effectively coordinates care across authorized and participating providers, leading to higher-quality, more cost-effective care with greater patient satisfaction
Appointment and prescription refill requests
- Through PrimePATIENT, patients submit appointment requests, including the reason for the visit as well as preferred day and time
- A secure confirmation is sent back to the patient from the practice task list within the integrated PrimeSUITE EHR
- Requesting a standard prescription refill is also simple and convenient for both patients and providers alike thanks to PrimePATIENT
Pre-registration and patient interview process
- Patients complete out registration and health history forms customized to record the patient’s HPI (history of present illness) and longer-term clinical history prior to the office
- Office staff organize the information in preparation for the patient visit, resulting in decreased wait time, less staff time and money spent on data entry, and increased patient volume
Lab results review
- Practices send secure communications to patients with lab results from the PrimeSUITE task list
- Clinicians can supplement results with interpretations, comments and plans for followup
Ask A Doctor/Ask A Nurse
- Patients communicate clinical questions or problems with current medications
- Clinicians respond to patient inquiries through secure communication channels