People are visual communicators. So if a picture is worth a thousand words, PrimeIMAGE is priceless for providers.
PrimeIMAGE™ makes diagnostic images and reports simple and accessible. We’re talking every patient scan and “oscopy” you’ll need – all organized in a single place as part of the patient’s combined record.
Capture data and imaging for diagnosis and referrals. Store, reference and share them as you deliver effective, coordinated care.
Integrate and access images with ease
PrimeIMAGE combines digital imagery and data capture for easy integration into patient records within Greenway’s PrimeSUITE® integrated electronic health record (EHR/EMR) and practice management (PM) solution.
Benefits for your practice
- Launch and log into PrimeIMAGE directly from PrimeSUITE.
- Store multiple diagnostic-quality images in PrimeIMAGE
- Connect with a wide range of digital and analog diagnostic devices to import and manage images.
- Integrate, store and access patient demographics, images and reports related to a study.
- Import Images into patient charts through the automated Active Document Import (ADI) feature.
Report & study integration
- Images and reports stored in PrimeIMAGE contain references to all Images associated with a given study.
- PrimeIMAGE users can send digital reports with images to referring clinicians.
- Select single or multiple Images/report pages from a study for storage in PrimeSUITE patient records.
- Images in PrimeIMAGE conform to email and web browser standards for printing and email needs.
- PrimeIMAGE features include text, drawing, annotation and voice capabilities.
- Utilize database field customization and measurements.
- You can run and view PrimeIMAGE through PrimeSUITE on your PC, laptop or tablet device.
- Utilize CineLoop Images/still image capture, slide show and database field customization.