Are you considering EHR replacement?
Recent KLAS statistics show as many as 50% of EHR implementations are for replacement systems. A Black Book Rankings survey finds 17% of current EMR users are dissatisfied enough to replace their solution within a year or less.
The Greenway PrimeSUITE® single-database EHR/PM solution is one of the top three choices considered by providers looking to replace their existing EMR. Greenway is in the top-tier for fewest de-installs in the market and can become your trusted partner. You can make changes now for future EHR success.
Through its inherent interoperability, PrimeSUITE enables practices and their affiliated healthcare enterprises to achieve the secure, bi-directional flow of patient data between acute care systems with the PrimeSUITE solution that community physicians highly value for its ease of use, flexibility and ability to be easily tailored to adapt to their unique workflows.
Transitioning to a new EHR and achieving maximum and prompt return on investment requires the proper planning and the right partner. Greenway has performed over 1,900 data migrations and will work to seamlessly transition the data from your existing EMR system into PrimeSUITE.
According to the 2012 California Healthcare Foundation, although 71% of physicians surveyed have an EMR/EHR, only 30% have systems configured to meet all 12 of the meaningful use objectives measured in the study. Migration customers can attest that partnering with Greenway was the best fit for their practice, and is enabling them to receive invaluable meaningful use incentive funds to support achievement of their strategic goals.
Reasons Greenway is the best fit for your organization:
- Flexible and intuitive system
- Proven interoperability methodology and usability including more than 3,400 patented templates for easy customization
- Customers receive an average return on investment of $21,600 to $81,500 per physician, per year
- Earned one of the strongest loyalty rankings in the HIT industry — KLAS studies have shown that approximately 9 out of every 10 Greenway customers would buy from us again
- Meaningful Use Dashboard that provides practices with a single, intuitive view of MU progress
- Greenway provides a growing number of value-added integrated solutions — both from Greenway and select business partners — that leverage our Provider Infrastructure and our API to add value to PrimeSUITE
- Earned 13 “Best in KLAS” awards since 2004 for ease of use, functionality, value and customer satisfaction
Learn more about migrating to PrimeSUITE
|The data migration process||Download the PrimeSUITE
data migration FAQ
Maintaining Physician Productivity and Revenue Cycle Performance
Throughout an EHR/PM Implementation
Brad Boyd, vice president of sales and marketing at Culbert Healthcare Solutions, and Judith Bible, chief operations officer from Charlotte Eyes, Ears, Nose & Throat Associates
Recorded webinar | Presentation slides (1.5 MB)
Changing Your EHR: An Evolutionary Tale
Presented by Billie Kennedy-Hutchinson, CHCIO, CPHIMS, of maxIT,
and Bridget Blakemore, director of administrative operations,
Virginia Physicians for Women
Recorded webinar | Presentation slides (1.4 MB)
Thinking About Replacing Your EHR?
Presented by Wesley Gipe, Agil IT, and Linda Fischer,
EMR manager, Boulder Community Hospital Physician Clinics
Recorded webinar | Presentation slides (1.1 MB)
How to Ensure a Successful EHR Replacement Implementation
Presented by Jacob Goldstein, Arcadia Solutions,
and Pablo Quintela, MD, Centre for Internal Medicine
Recorded webinar | Presentation slides (2.1 MB)