Meaningful Use Incentives
Financial incentives for healthcare providers offered by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) are still well within reach. Demonstrating meaningful use is the key to receiving the incentive payments while achieving quality, efficiency and patient safety in the healthcare system through the use of certified EHR technology.
Greenway PrimeSUITE® customers have received more than $45 million in incentive payments to date, between both the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
PrimeSUITE offers its users a visual Meaningful Use Dashboard which helps tremendously in tracking compliance with core and menu set items. Providers can easily view their progress and adjust workflow as necessary to reach required threshold levels.
Click graphic at right to see an example.
Throughout this process, Greenway provides the following guarantee:
Eligible professionals who utilize PrimeSUITE technology toward meaningful use certification, but do not achieve funding because of a failure of PrimeSUITE to meet meaningful use certification criteria, will be compensated equal to the amount of lost stimulus funds that would have been paid during the PrimeSUITE compliance failure.
Examples of customers achieving meaningful use
- Middlebury Specialist achieves meaningful use, nine months after EHR go-live.
- Greenway customers secure meaningful use incentives.
- Coastal Women’s Healthcare was first to achieve meaningful use incentive funds last year within the Medicare pathway in the state of Maine.
- Children’s Clinic of Muskogee in Oklahoma had four Eligible Professionals receive a total of $85,000 through the Medicaid meaningful use program.
- Premier Family Physicians of Texas had seven Eligible Professionals successfully attest for the meaningful use program, receiving a total of $126,000 in Medicare funds.
Learn how to achieve meaningful use »