The Greenway team and our customers have a broad knowledge of healthcare and health IT challenges, trends and innovations. We’re pleased to share this expertise and begin dialogues with you through our ongoing series of free webinars — web-based seminars.
Together, we’ll tackle issues relating to the trends of electronification, consumerism and improving population health that can lead to a smarter, sustainable healthcare system.
- June 26 — The Platform for Data Liquidity: Meeting the New Requirements for Interoperability
- June 27 — Greenway Marketplace: Hear from DMEHub
The Platform for Data Liquidity: Meeting the New Requirements for Interoperability
Wednesday, June 26 — 2:30 pm Eastern / 11:30 am Pacific
Join Greenway’s Vice President of Interoperability Services, Rob Newman, Vice President of Industry and Government Affairs, Justin T. Barnes, and Research & Development Application Engineer,Tone Southerland, Wednesday, June 12 at 3 pm Eastern at they discuss:
• Interoperability as a necessary component for success in the future of healthcare and in meaningful use Stage 2
• Interoperability enabling data exchange among patients, providers, HIEs and EHR systems
• ACO and other value-based models sharing information across settings to establish care coordination and improve outcomes
• How Greenway partners with leading healthcare information systems such as Epic, Cerner and RelayHealth to facilitate data exchange
• Greenway’s PrimeSUITE’s hub-based data exchange capabilities, including the use of standards-based transport protocols and content profiles
Join this special interactive webinar to learn how integrated connectivity and interoperable data exchange capabilities have been core elements of PrimeSUITE since Greenway’s founding more than a decade ago.
Join the webinar for June 26 by clicking the register button below:
Greenway Marketplace: Hear from DMEHub
Thursday, June 27 — 2 pm Eastern / 11 am Pacific
Greenway Marketplace is continuing to offer you solutions to integrate with your PrimeSUITE®, offering you ways to better organize and simplify your organization. On Thursday, June 27 at 2 pm Eastern, learn more about Greenway-certified solution DMEHub.
DMEHub enables physicians to e-Prescribe their durable medical equipment through an easy-to-use electronic format which auto-populates necessary information from your Greenway PrimeSUITE system, including patient, practice and insurance data. DMEhub verifies all insurance information and matches the patient with the best supplier based on the patient’s insurance coverage and prescribed supplies.
Read more about this partner on the Greenway Marketplace.
We look forward to sharing more information about how Greenway is committed to continuous innovation, providing you with smarter solutions for smarter healthcare™.
Join the webinar for June 27 by clicking the register button below:
To view past Greenway webinars on topics such as meaningful use and accountable care, navigating the future of healthcare, and other educational topics, please visit our archived webinars page.