Greenway’s success is measured in the success of our customers — those working each day to set the bar for high-quality, cost-efficient, coordinated care and improving the health of the population as a whole.
Thus, we’re always proud to tell our story through the stories of our customers. What is your experience?® isn’t just a Greenway tagline…it’s how we operate.
Read below to hear our customers discuss their experience in improving care delivery and profitability through concise success stories, or more in-depth case studies focusing on return on investment (ROI).
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless (NM): Uses PrimeSUITE to Bring Population Health to the Streets (PDF)
- Alpine Urology (CO): Alpine Urology Uses PrimeSUITE to be First Practice to Join Colorado HIE for Care Collaboration, Improved Outcomes (PDF)
- Arlington Orthopedics (TX): Saves Hundreds of Thousands with Switch to Flexible PrimeSUITE (PDF)
- Boulder Community Hospital (CO): Second Time Around, BCH Knew What It Wanted in an EHR (PDF)
- Colonial Healthcare (Sumter, SC): Improving Care and Increasing Revenue through NCQA PCMH Recognition (PDF)
- Doctors May-Grant and Lancaster General (PA): Achieve Standards-Based Interoperability and Care Coordination with Greenway and Epic EHRs (PDF)
- Irving Orthopedics (TX): Integrated PrimeSUITE Improves Workflows, Access for Busy Dallas Orthopedic Practice (PDF)
- Knoxville Kidney Center (TN): PrimeSUITE Custom Templating, Usability Lead to Nation’s First Private Practice Designation as Joint Commission Center of Excellence (PDF)
- Lake Shore Obstetrics and Gynecology (Chicago, IL): Improving Financials while Making ICD-10 a ‘Total Non-Issue” (PDF)
- Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology (MN): Large Physician-owned Neurology Practice Finds Meaningful Use Easy with PrimeSUITE’s MU Dashboard (PDF)
- Mound Family Practice (Miamisburg, OH): Clinic Adds to the Future of Medicine with PrimeRESEARCH (PDF)
- Munroe Regional (Ocala, FL): Health System, Medical Society and Forward-Looking Physicians Connecting Their Community of Health with PrimeSUITE (PDF)
- Optima Women’s Healthcare (Parker, CO): PrimeSUITE Great Solution for Solo Practitioner (PDF)
- Otolaryngology Physicians of Lancaster (PA): Improving Financials, Maintaining Control with Greenway Revenue Cycle Service (PDF)
- Palm Beach Obstetrics and Gynecology: A 2008 Davies Award winner!
- Pediatric Medical Associates (San Diego, CA): Beacon Community Practice Uses PrimeSUITE CCD for Meaningful Use Immunization Reporting (PDF)
- PrimaryPlus (Vanceburg, KY): FQHC Serves the Underserved (PDF)
- PrimeCare (Dothan, AL): Clinical Trials Improve Population Health, Expand Revenue and Patient Volume (PDF)
- Regional Obstetrical Consultants (Chattanooga, TN): Supporting Advanced Telemedicine throughout a Mountainous Region (PDF)
- Seven Oaks Women’s Center (San Antonio, TX): Uses Cloud Services to Make Faxing of Patient Data to Hospital Obsolete (PDF)
- St. Luke’s Cornwall Medical Group (NY): Multi-Site Medical Group Increases Cash Collections with Clinically Driven RCM and Integrated PrimeSUITE EHR (PDF)
- The Veranda (Albany, GA): 60-year-old OB/GYN Practice Expands to Multi-Specialty with PrimeSUITE (PDF)
- Vein and Laser Center of Wilmington (NC): Vascular Surgeon Expands Practice, Has More Family Time (PDF)
- Virginia Surgery Associates (Fairfax, VA): Replaces Old EMR with PrimeSUITE to Improve Productivity and Meaningful Use Reporting
- Women’s Healthcare of Illinois (Evergreen Park): Improves Care Coordination, Revenue Flow and Patient Engagement with PrimeSUITE, PrimePATIENT and PhreesiaPad (PDF)
- Birmingham (AL) Heart: Improving Care Quality, Financials (PDF)
- Pediatric Associates (Bellevue, WA): Mobile Workflows Enhance Care and Convenience (PDF)
- Professional Park Medical (Carrollton, GA): Eliminating Transcription Costs, Increasing Revenue at Family Practice/Internal Medicine Provider (PDF)
- St. Cloud (MN) Medical: Financials Improve by Nearly $2 Million Annually with PrimeSUITE at Multi-Specialty Organization (PDF)
- Women’s Health Advantage (Fort Wayne, IN): ROI in Only 13 Months, Improving Care (PDF)